twitaman
AMS duplicatable?
  • 2004/12/13 2:48

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/7/28

First off, I tried posting this at the AMS website but when I log in it takes me to a page where only the header is showing.

So, anyway, here are my questions: 1) is the new AMS module duplicatable? I really need at least two instances of it. 2) Can I run it along side News 1.2? 3) Can I use Koivi with it?

Thanks for your time.

brash
Re: AMS duplicatable?
  • 2004/12/13 3:50

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Seems you have stumbled upon a nasty side effect of my user merge twitaman . I've manually added you to the appropriate groups now, so you should be right. I'm a little concerned as to why this is happening in the first place though .

Anyway, as for your questions;

1) Yup, but you'll have to edit the code yourself. Have a look at this FAQ.

2) Yes

3) No. At least not yet anyway. Once the XOOPS core has support for WYSIWYG editors (planned for 2.2 as far as I know), then we plan to add support. Then you'll be able to use what ever editor you like .

Mithrandir

Quote:
3) No. At least not yet anyway. Once the XOOPS core has support for WYSIWYG editors (planned for 2.2 as far as I know), then we plan to add support. Then you'll be able to use what ever editor you like.
Actually, once the XOOPS core has support for WYSIWYG editors (planned for 2.2) modules don't need to add support - the site admin will be able to choose, which editor (WYSIWYG or standard Dhtml) to use where

twitaman
  • 2004/12/13 7:20

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

Next question: is there an estimated time for the release of XOOPS 2.2?

Hopfully, for my sake, soon. heh heh.

Anyway, good luck to the developers!

Mithrandir

(that's the best we can do right now, I'm afraid)

twitaman
  • 2004/12/13 15:55

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

Quote:

Mithrandir wrote:

(that's the best we can do right now, I'm afraid)

Hey, I understand, I'm developing my website on a volunteer basis too, so I know what it means to dedicate you're "free" time to something. It's tough.

But hey, 2005 that could mean as little as 3 or 4 weeks from now...or um, 50 weeks...

twitaman
  • 2004/12/14 22:30

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

I took a look at the "how to" on cloning modules, but unfortunately, English was obviously the writer's second language so not every thing is quite clear to me.

If anyone has made a clone of the AMS mod, please post it.

Login

Who's Online

144 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 144

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits