madcapjv
Newbb 2 Trouble when Previewing Posts.
  • 2004/12/12 3:42

• madcapjv

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/28

Any clues on how to resolve this situation? It occurs when trying to preview a post in Newbb 2.0. The following is the PHP Debug Error I see.

TIA

Fatal errorCannot redeclare class mimetype in C:My Rootmoduleswfsectionclassmimetype.php on line 71

Here are lines 70-72 in the above file.

70 class mimetype
71 {
72 function getType($filename)

jdseymour
Re: Newbb 2 Trouble when Previewing Posts.

Is there an attachment in this post?

madcapjv
  • 2004/12/12 3:56

• madcapjv

• Just popping in

Nope, sorry I should have mentioned that this happens in ALL attempts to use preview within Newbb2.0 on my site.

jdseymour

I would post this at the WF-Projects site as it seems to be related to their code. Some sort of conflict.

You still may get the answer here though.

madcapjv
  • 2004/12/12 4:05

• madcapjv

• Just popping in

will do, and i too will post here if i get a fix.

twitaman
  • 2004/12/12 4:26

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/7/28

Quote:

jdseymour wrote:
I would post this at the WF-Projects site as it seems to be related to their code. Some sort of conflict.

You still may get the answer here though.

I noticed that you said this problem may be related to WF-Projects in some way. That's interesting because I am experiencing a different problem with NewBB 2 final and Koivi editor not displaying properly and I wondered if it might have something to do with WF-Sections.

Here's what I posted in another thread?

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=27224&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=10
Quote:

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with why the Koivi editor is showing up strangely, but...

I used to use FCKeditor with WF-Sections. I modified /modules/wfsection/include/articlehtmlform.inc.php

And then storyform.inc

But I have never changed them since then, but I notice now that the FCKeditor does not load with WF-Sections. Is this a related issue?

So basically, my Koivi has a too short width in NewBB and my FCKEditor does not show up at all in WF-Sections, even though I never re-modified it again. It seemed to stop working after the NewBB 2 install.

jdseymour

It is a good thing, especially when using beta modules to post to the respective developers sites so they can search the code and repair and/or patch the problem. In your case you have 3 or 4 modules that are having problems.

Login

Who's Online

189 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 189

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits