JBxFINAL
Conversion needed - paypal
  • 2004/12/2 20:48

• JBxFINAL

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/2

I need a design I have converted to a XOOPS theme.

http://jb2.us/jimmy
Note, this design is for a business, and cannot be used by others. The theme must be deleted after I have recieved it.

The design is already coded to xhtml transitional, however it is cluttered code in my opinion. (lots of deep tables).

I expect content in the center block to show in the main area and content set for the right block to show up on the right. (No places for other blocks in the design). It will need to look good, professional, and work properly with all the standard modules (not stretching because they're to wide to fit). If possible the menu on XOOPS should look like the menu on the template, if that is not possible please let me know before you begin!

The "plans" box on the right and the "contact us" aren't part of the theme and can be removed.

If someone experienced is willing to do this, please give me a price and a timeline. I will pay once I test it, but before I download the theme file.

Regards,
Jimmy

Bassman
Re: Conversion needed - paypal
  • 2004/12/2 22:44

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

it could be done, but you will probably have problems with some modules breaking the theme. The main problem will be things like "Edit Account" where the text boxes make the width more than the fixed width of the theme, when there's a side column there as well. There may be others too. You would also have trouble getting your block titles to look like those in your template, although there is a way around this (which I haven't tested yet)

JBxFINAL
  • 2004/12/3 2:21

• JBxFINAL

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/2

Thanks a lot for the input.

Since there is only one column and a menu is always needed a side column will always be there. But, perhaps if the middle of the design just stretched out without tearing up the page to much it would be no big deal..

Is it possible to make the menu work right with the mouseovers?

Could you do this? How much would you want for your time?

Jimmy

Bassman
  • 2004/12/3 3:54

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

check your PM Jimmy :)

Login

Who's Online

145 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 145

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits