verias
Continuing Issues (custom template)
  • 2004/12/1 21:27

• verias

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/1

Following m0nty's advice I started writing a blank template to display my already XOOPS wrapped comic page as a main index page.

All the wrap info is in the comic/index.php
so I made a little module, very basic, with a logo/language files/ and an index.php
since all the required things for the wrap are already in the comic's php file, I thought, 'well, simple fix, just make the module index include the comics php file and spit it out.' Simple, right? wrong.

this is what i have in my module index.php

<?php

include("../../comic/index.php");//has to be done this way, because the wrap code cannot come before the genpage function in the comic code

?>

When run, this is what I get

Warning: main(../mainfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nowhere/html/comic/index.php on line 91

Warning: main(../mainfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nowhere/html/comic/index.php on line 91

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../mainfile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nowhere/html/comic/index.php on line 91

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nowhere/html/comic/index.php on line 92

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nowhere/html/comic/index.php on line 92

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nowhere/html/comic/index.php on line 92

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/footer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nowhere/html/comic/index.php on line 103

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/footer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nowhere/html/comic/index.php on line 103

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nowhere/html/comic/index.php on line 103

If I explicitly put the mainfile.php, header/footer into the module index, I get a blank page (this is due to how the comic code I'm using is written. It must be put around the genpage function inside the comic's php file)

Any help on figuring this out would be greatly appreciated.

Here's What I'm referring to

Working Page.

Unworking page

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits