MarcDeMesel
When no right block, middle block doesn't scale to whole width of site.

Hi XOOPS community,

I would like my introduction page to take in the whole width of the website. A menu in the left colum wil appear only after the intro page.

But if I do this, the middle colum doesn't resize to complete width and so I have a big empty left colum. How do I make sure middle colum rezizes when left bloks are gonne?

Greetings from belgium,
Marc

rabideau
Re: When no right block, middle block doesn't scale to whole width of site.
  • 2004/12/1 18:07

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Hello Marc,

Did you read the theme documentation at:http://docs.xoops.org/modules/xdocman/

I recommend that as a good start point. Basically you'll need to check out your theme.html to make certain that the center column is sized to width=100% then it will fill the default screen width you've defined or exists by default (if you didn't define it) for your screen.

Have fun.

JasonMR
Re: When no right block, middle block doesn't scale to whole width of site.
  • 2004/12/1 18:31

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

rabideau: while some great advice, your later statement is not exactly true.

Just setting content to 100% is often not sufficient, as many themes use margins to place the content in the center.

MarcDeMesel you will need to check your theme.html and style.css files of your theme. Depending on theme, it could involve quite some fidling around.

And also search the forums, there has been a similar question just a few days ago, which DonXoops gave a more detailed explanation, than my lazzy attempt

Login

Who's Online

135 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 135

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits