qassair
Can't find Templates
  • 2004/11/26 22:09

• qassair

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/26

Hi:
I downloaded and installed XOOPS earlier today but couldn't find the Template Set Manager where its supposed to be according to the documentation (System Module->Templates). When I go to System Admin > Modules, I see a list of modules but nothing called the "System Module" (there is a System Admin module if thats the same). However, under System Admin, I don't see Templates.

Any input will be appreciated. Thanks for your time. I did try to search the Forums to find an answer but didn't find one.

jdseymour
Re: Can't find Templates

Under System Admin, second from the bottom in the popup list is templates. You cannot edit the default templates directly, you have to clone them first then edit the clone. All of this is accomplished on the template page.

Another good document for starting out is Xoops for Dummies. It helped me find my way around quit a bit.

qassair
  • 2004/11/29 17:38

• qassair

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/26

As I said in my earlier post, Templates is not an option in the System Admin pop up menu. So now what...

pcracer
  • 2004/12/3 2:43

• pcracer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/23

I'm having a strange problem where my created templates disappeared from the manager...? site works fine, I just can't access them from admin menu [only shows a handful of defaults too].

I can access the ones in the blocks menu & edit as needed, but if I follow links to go to template manager from there, same thing...nothing but a few default files.

This happened after udgrade to 2.07, tried reloading full & overwriting back to 2.06 w/o any luck. Any ideas???

Login

Who's Online

181 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 181

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits