user999
xdirectory doesn't work on xoops 2.0.7.3???
  • 2004/11/19 7:55

• user999

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/12

I installed the XOOPS version 2.0.7.3 and then installed xdirectory, but I am getting a blank page. I checked the database which shows the data. Even the blocks for xdirectory don't work. Is there a compatibility problem with this version? Anyone using this module on this version please give me some suggestions.

Thanks

Mithrandir
Re: xdirectory doesn't work on xoops 2.0.7.3???

enable php debug

user999
Re: xdirectory doesn't work on xoops 2.0.7.3???
  • 2004/11/22 6:34

• user999

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/12

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. I did enable php debug but there are no errors shown. Also tried smarty and MySQL debug but there is no errors. I can see the user & main menu but the main content doesn't show.When I click on the Yellow Pages under Main Menu, the content is not showing on the center block. Same for the Submit, Popular and Toprated submenus.

I think the templates_c folder is not updating properly. I have assigned full permission to the cache, templates_c and uploads folder.

I have used XOOPS for couple of sites on the same server, but never come across such problem. I tried reinstalling but still cannot figure out this problem.Now when I try to install some other modules the admin page goes blank. Could you please suggest what must be going wrong in my installation? Could this be a server issue?

Appreciate the help.

Login

Who's Online

140 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 140

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits