tom
Subscription memberships looks like it could be done already
  • 2004/11/10 5:00

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

Just came across this new site which handles subscriptions, it's modular based so you have to buy the DB mapper also, but it looks to support XOOPS and they confirmed this.

Click here for Agileco

I believe they renamed themselves from Dreamaccount.

This is not a XOOPS module though, but they claim it works with XOOPS groups and many payment options with many currencies.

If any one tries it let me know how it goes.

tom
Re: Subscription memberships looks like it could be done already
  • 2004/11/10 5:05

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

Apprently also works for hosting & domain name companies, intergrating into some of the registars.

Xoops is in there as being listed.

tom
Re:Subscription memberships looks like it could be done already
  • 2004/11/10 13:13

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

Just noticed you have to install Zend though, if you haven't already got it, which could restrict some users on shared hosting packages.

Arowana
  • 2004/12/17 3:16

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

Tom,

amember is cheaper and works great. I am using it now on one of my sitehttp://www.soegamers.com. Easy to install and I turned over all my steps to the amember program and that is included now if you buy the XOOPS plug-in. These guys give free install of their product also. It does require Zend or something else but what I found out most hosting companies have one of the two install and never tell you. To settle that you can download their test script and it will tell you if you can use their pay system on your website.

Right now I have it working with paypal and I have not had one problem. Support is a bit slow as the time zone difference but I work very early in the morning so I can normally catch him. I live on the west coast of the USA.

You can find it by Clicking here

twitaman
  • 2005/2/7 17:16

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/7/28

I noticed that you are using the aMember script with your site. I just had them install it -- I have one (probably very simple question) -- how do you integrate it with your XOOPS site once it's installed? I imagine it's just a simple html link, but where do you put the link? I mean, right now if a user hits login, they still go to the normal XOOPS login page -- how can I change this link so that they go to the aMember page instead.

Quote:

Arowana wrote:
Tom,

amember is cheaper and works great. I am using it now on one of my sitehttp://www.soegamers.com. Easy to install and I turned over all my steps to the amember program and that is included now if you buy the XOOPS plug-in. These guys give free install of their product also. It does require Zend or something else but what I found out most hosting companies have one of the two install and never tell you. To settle that you can download their test script and it will tell you if you can use their pay system on your website.

Right now I have it working with paypal and I have not had one problem. Support is a bit slow as the time zone difference but I work very early in the morning so I can normally catch him. I live on the west coast of the USA.

You can find it by Clicking here

Login

Who's Online

144 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 144

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits