wowguild
Sqmail module showing a blank page?
  • 2004/11/3 21:46

• wowguild

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/18

Having searched the forums i have found a few other posts similar to mine but with no answers.

On my local machine the sqmail module works fine and i can connect to the remote mail server hassle free, but when i uploaded the files to the webserver i get a blank page , after turning on the debug mode i got the following info.

Quote:
Warning [PHP]: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/warcraft/public_html/xoops/modules/system/language/english/blocks.php:48) in file modules/sqmail/src/redirect.php line 54
Notice [PHP]: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in file modules/sqmail/src/redirect.php line 58
Warning [PHP]: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/warcraft/public_html/xoops/modules/system/language/english/blocks.php:48) in file modules/sqmail/src/redirect.php line 76
Warning [PHP]: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/warcraft/public_html/xoops/modules/system/language/english/blocks.php:48) in file modules/sqmail/src/redirect.php line 119
Warning [PHP]: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/warcraft/public_html/xoops/modules/system/language/english/blocks.php:48) in file modules/sqmail/src/redirect.php line 180

Unfortunately it doesn't mean all that much to me as i'm still new to php and the various other goings on that XOOPS utilizes.

If anyone could present a solution or even point me in the right direction that would be great , Cheers.

Login

Who's Online

395 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 395

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits