nicks0r
blocks for anonymous users
  • 2004/11/3 3:25

• nicks0r

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/12

I'm having trouble setting up new blocks and changing my forum blocks so anonymous users can view them.

Any suggestions

tia

Daz_Al
Re: blocks for anonymous users
  • 2004/11/3 4:16

• Daz_Al

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/31

Hi all I am a new XOOPS User and its great,but i too am wanting to know how do i let anonymous users view the blocks i want them to see when they first visit my community.
I want to be able to show them all the wonderful options/blocks that people can use once they join. Cheer's.

Daz_Al
Re: blocks for anonymous users
  • 2004/11/3 4:49

• Daz_Al

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/31

Quote:

Daz_Al wrote:
Hi all I am a new XOOPS User and its great,but i too am wanting to know how do i let anonymous users view the blocks i want them to see when they first visit my community.
I want to be able to show them all the wonderful options/blocks that people can use once they join. Cheer's.

Its wonderful what u can find with a search with the right key words lmao

Member "Brash" had already posted this answer to a similar question lol. Thanx "Brash"

Almost there ! Goto Administration Menu > System Admin > Groups and then edit the anonymous group to allow permissions for everything you want. Make sure you enable the module access permission for each module you want anonymous users to be able to get to as well as the blocks .

Login

Who's Online

415 user(s) are online (36 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 415

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits