Strange problem in admin->groups
  • 2004/10/31 11:32

• dantom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/6/21

Hello there!

All was very good...but a day...

I have a very strange problem with a admin->group section

Infact is been lost a left-part of table to add user in a group. I see only list of member of the group but there is not a list of NON-member group

This happen in every group.

NOTE: when the customer go in admin->mail to users and choose send email to registered user, when click on submit return e PAGE NOT FOUND, but if submit for webmaster group it's wors.

Somebody have a idea what is happening?

Thank!

Dantom
a friend of XOOPS

Mithrandir
Re:Strange problem in admin->groups

Re. groups - don't you have a link to "find users" above the members of the group? If you have 200+ users, it will not show all users in a select box to save on resources. Clicking on the find users link and choosing criteria will allow you to find the users satisfying that criteria and then you can add them to the selected group from the search result page.

Likewise, when you mail to users by group and have loads of users, the webserver memory can be exhausted. I have tried to optimise the resource use in the upcoming 2.0.9 beta2, but until then, you may have to find other ways to mail all your registered users. There are some threads on this issue, but I'm afraid that is all the help I can give at this moment.

dantom
  • 2004/10/31 22:59

• dantom

• Friend of XOOPS

Thank!

But if i want to add a member registered to webmaster? how is it possibile if there is not e litle select with NONMEMBERS -> MEMBERS ?

Dantom

dantom
  • 2004/10/31 23:02

• dantom

• Friend of XOOPS

Sorry! Now I understand!

Dantom

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits