astuni
Spaw and Xoops $myts. Please help.
  • 2004/9/27 14:51

• astuni

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/7 4

Hello, im posting here because i've already tried many times @ wf-sections site but no one can solve my problem (seems that everyone there is fulltime bug-fixing wf-sections...).

I use spaw on many text areas of my site, but i have a problem regarding the Category Header area of xf-section module.

I integrated the editor in this way:

/modules/xfsection/admin/category.php
if (checkBrowser()) {
// use spaw

ob_start();

$sw = new SPAW_Wysiwyg'catdescription'$xt->catdescription("E"), 'en''full''default''99%''600px' );

$sw -> show();

$sform -> addElement( new XoopsFormLabel_WFS_CATEGORYHEADob_get_contents() ) );

ob_end_clean();
} else {
// do anything else
$sform->addElement(new XoopsFormDhtmlTextArea(_WFS_CATEGORYHEAD'catdescription'$xt->catdescription("E"), 1060), false);

note that i included the function to check if browser is supported, if not it loads normal catdescription textarea.

Now, to the problem. I can succesfully create catdescription this way, but the error comes when i try to edit a category already done. It displays html in design area, so i wondered that $myts isnt configured properly to recognize html. Screen:
Resized Image

Now i edited the /modules/xfsection/class/wfscategory.php and i noticed the following code.

case "E":

$catdescription $myts->makeTareaData4Edit($this->catdescription);
                break;

I think that i have to modify something there to make it work. But i dont know what.
Any help?
Thanks.

astuni
Re: Spaw and Xoops $myts. Please help.
  • 2004/9/28 4:35

• astuni

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/7 4

No one can help me?

Login

Who's Online

163 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 163

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits