Byron
Sending data to custom script in TinyContent
  • 2004/9/25 23:30

• Byron

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/25

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me... I've set up a TinyContent page to get some data from my users- they make selections and then hit the submit button. I've then set up a second TinyContent page, this one in PHP, to get and process the data.

My problem is, I'm not sure the data is being sent. I can't get it to display with print() a print statement. I've tried both GET and POST methods for the original form, and I can see the value passed along the URL when I use GET. But still, the page cannot seem to recognize it.

I know that TinyContent works by calling index.php using an id variable in order to display the page to be accessed. I've passed this along fine, but I don't think that my user data is getting passed to the script I've set up- I think it's stopping and TC's index.php, and not actually getting processed by my script.

Has anyone done this before, or had trouble with it? Am I right in guessing how TinyContent works, and if so how do I handle this? Any help would be appreciated!

Byron
Re: Sending data to custom script in TinyContent
  • 2004/9/28 0:34

• Byron

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/25

Well, I had an idea that passing the variable in question to TinyContent's index.php as a global might work. But it didn't.

Anyone have any ideas of their own? Or do I need to find an alternate way to wrap the script within Xoops?

Login

Who's Online

184 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 184

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits