carnuke
help me Import a task tracker into xoops.
  • 2004/9/22 13:39

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

I really want to import a task manager into xoops. I have never done this before and have little idea where to start. I am however, prepared to learn and also document the process, hopefully as a useful guide for others to follow. So here's the plan; I need an offer of help from an experienced XOOPS prgrammer/s, or one who knows how to accomplish this sort of task. In return, XOOPS will get a very useful task manager module integrated into the system, plus a documented procedure study. I also get a much needed tool to help manage the documentation process on the Docs site.

Sounds like a good deal??

I hope so. I have already done some background work and a established a fair candidate called Willow Task Tracker(login as admin admin) This has been well constructed using classes and smarty templates all through. It does not require any operational changes, except to integrate into XOOPS and work with system registration and groups. Any helper should realise that I am not a php programmer and that my main input is only with documentation, testing and offering this project back to the community. I hope that it enough to stir some interest.

Login

Who's Online

144 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 144

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits