JMorris
PayPal Integration Guide
  • 2004/9/18 14:38

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

I don't know how helpful this will be, but it's worth mentioning.....

Every week there are links on the forum about PayPal, shopping cart, donation, etc. To the best of my knowledge, there are many modules that offer partial solutions, but not that provides a complete solution in a stable, secure way.

The question that may be going through some people's minds is, "What do I do until 'X' module is done?"

The answer is:
1. Sign up for PayPal.
2. Read the PayPal Integration Guide.

The PayPal Integration Guide is a 168 page reference on how to use most, if not all, of PayPal's features.

The beauty of the XOOPS CMS system is that you can easily integrate just about any PHP, HTML, Flash, or JavaScript code into it using empty modules, custom blocks, and static coding [see XOOPS For Dummies].

If you spend a little time reading the documentation that is readily available for PayPal and Xoops, you will find that you can have eCommerce functionality in a secure, stable fashion in a very short time.

I agree that it would be great to have a fully integrated eCommerce solution. Last I heard, one is on the way. Until then, you don't have to loose revenue! Spend a little time with the documentation and you will be rewarded.

Just my 2 cents

JMorris

Login

Who's Online

153 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 153

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits