magicmonkey
Can't display form elements

I've followed the tutorial in the module dev. section to use table data to populate a selection box. But I can't get the form to render. The smarty tags where the data should be input are just being ignored. Does anyone know how to display form data using templates?

I have done it just calling the display() method but this doesn't allow me to set the layout.

Thanks

tjnemez
Re: Can't display form elements
  • 2004/9/16 2:10

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

there is two modules you can use to customize forms; liaise and formulaire. you can visit brandycoke productions to check out liaise: http://www.brandycoke.com/products/liaise/ or do a search for formulaire. i know this does not address your question, but it is an option for you to consider.

magicmonkey
Re: Can't display form elements

I found the problem. You need to assign the template to the form:

$myform->assign(&$xoopsTpl);

[the & means the template is passed by reference]

Once this is done you can access elements in the template:

<{$myform.name}>

Vagabondis
New problem with Formulaire
  • 2004/9/17 14:38

• Vagabondis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/9 1

So,

I installed Formulaire and when i'm adding a new object at my form, like checkboxes, is only possible to add 02 options. I can't add more than 02

Example: I want to make 03 checkboxes and the values of the options are 1,2,3. I only can make 1 and 2, the 3ยบ checkbox i can't make them.

When i click the button _AM_ELE_ADD_OPT_SUBMIT it's for add a nem option on the current checkbox, i gess???

Anyone have this problem and solve that?

Login

Who's Online

540 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 540

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits