epoke
Smarty Template Errors
  • 2004/9/9 8:47

• epoke

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/1 5

I am having some errors in the smarty templates class in my portal. being quite new to XOOPS i have no clue how to resolve this errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read template resource: "db:system_userinfo.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1042

Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read template resource: "db:system_notification_list.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1042

Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read template resource: "db:mylinks_index.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1042

Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read template resource: "db:mylinks_submit.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1042

Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read template resource: "db:mylinks_topten.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1042

Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read template resource: "db:mylinks_topten.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1042
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i have already reviewed the code, but i can't find anything unusual in the smarty class.. line 1042 simply outputs the error..
how are the template resource managed in xoops? only in flat php/html files or does XOOPS also store the templates in the database?
the current XOOPS documentation does not contain to much information on this topic, so i decided to post into the forums..

i am glad for any help or suggestions provided here.
thank you so much folks.

Login

Who's Online

203 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 203

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits