simeon
advanced notification system request
  • 2004/8/20 23:54

• simeon

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/12/18

i dont know maybe something like this has been asked befor.
maybe not, then it could be a good suggestion !?

in my opinion the notification boxes under each modul are really disturbing there.
i think it would be much more easier to handle and more beautifully if i could manage all available notifications under the notification-section linked in the user block.

maybe just add a list of links for all installes modules above the active notifications that popups the normal boxes shown uder the modules.

just my 2 cents but it think that would be really more comfortable

thx for reading
sime

(sorry bout my bad englisch )

brash
Re: advanced notification system request
  • 2004/8/21 4:46

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Hi simeon,

I think you'll find your request here is already catered for. If you look in the blocks admin area you should see that there is a notifications system block that you can place anywhere on your site. Then, if you look in each module you have installed (in the preferences or genreal config menus usually) you see that there is a "Enable Notification" option where you can set it to block, in-line or both. Set this to block only and then your notifications will only appear in your notifications block.

simeon
Re: advanced notification system request
  • 2004/8/22 10:31

• simeon

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/12/18

doesnt that notification block only work on the modul-page where the notification is to just "move" the notification?
i would see it as a own modul where i can aply or not "every" available notification just on one site.
you knopw what i meen?

Login

Who's Online

214 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 214

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits