amayer
Developers Needed
  • 2004/8/3 12:34

• amayer

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/18

Hi,

I run a small consulting business, and have just won a couple of commercial contracts to deliver XOOPS portal solutions.

I usually do all the development work myself. But I was wondering if there are any experienced freelancers out there that have module development experience and would fancy helping me out in return for some $$$.

If so, private message me with:

1) Your experience level with Xoops, and examples of your previous work.
2) At least two client references.
3) Evidence of your ability to work remotely via email, web and telephone to meet tight deadlines.
4) Your geographical location and contact details.
5) Your weekly and daily rate.

This is a great opportunity to give something back to the XOOPS community and earn a bit of $$$ too!

Regards,

Andy

amayer
Re: Developers Needed
  • 2004/8/4 21:06

• amayer

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/18

Come on people! I'm looking to pay experienced XOOPS developers to work from home on a freelance basis. Are there really no freelance developers with XOOPS skills? If this is you, and you are interested in earning some money then please private message me.

Thanks,

Andy

Catzwolf
Re: Developers Needed
  • 2004/8/4 21:37

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

amayer wrote:
Come on people! I'm looking to pay experienced XOOPS developers to work from home on a freelance basis. Are there really no freelance developers with XOOPS skills? If this is you, and you are interested in earning some money then please private message me.

Thanks,

Andy

Um, Will I do Andy?

Login

Who's Online

117 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 117

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits