coachdash
Applet instead of image in theme.html
  • 2004/7/31 23:16

• coachdash

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/31

Total newbie to XOOPS - lovin' it big time!

I've installed the theme I want and it is working perfectly. In the top header I want to include an applet instead of a static image. I've figured out how to call a flash file, but this isn't a flash file, it's embedded code.

<td width="530" height="80" background="<{$xoops_imageurl}>pagebg.jpg"><APPLET CODE="fade.class" WIDTH=530 HEIGHT=80>
<PARAM NAME="GENERAL" VALUE="12|7|000000|33|40|0|3|">
<PARAM NAME="IMAGES" VALUE="couragew.jpg|couragewb.jpg|blank.jpg|commitmentw.jp|commitmentwb.jpg|blank.jpg|confidencew.jpg|confidencewb.jpg|blank.jpg|creativityw.jpg|creativitywb.jpg|blank.jpg|">
<PARAM NAME="LINK" VALUE=" | | |">
<PARAM NAME="LOAD MESSAGE" VALUE="000000|FFFFFF|Loading...">
</APPLET></td>

I've gathered that I need some <{$xoops_imageurl}> type tags but each logical (to me anyway) place I try I get nothing. Without any tags, just as the code is above, theme.html works great in my preview browser, but when I try it through my XOOPS page it doesn't work. Developing locally using XSAS installer.

Update module template is turned on.

Any help is enourmously appreciated.

Dash

EDIT: Class Fade not found. It's in my themes/mytheme directory along with the theme.html file and the images that make it work. ???? Not sure where to put it or how to tell XOOPS where it is.

Login

Who's Online

257 user(s) are online (184 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 257

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits