theprof
Users complaning about blank page!
  • 2004/7/30 17:17

• theprof

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/14

I am not sure If I did something on my backend to cause this, or not....but in the User Menu, a blank page shows when you try to go to Edit, view, Notifications.A user can only Log-out or me as an admin. can go to Administration. I went to Wiki Blank page trouble shoot....did what it said....and I got this...

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/modules/soapbox/blocks/arts_new.php on line 35
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_SQMQIL_NAME - assumed '_MI_SQMQIL_NAME' in file modules/sqmail/xoops_version.php line 17
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_SQMAIL_DESC - assumed '_MI_SQMAIL_DESC' in file modules/sqmail/xoops_version.php line 19
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_FROZEN_NAME - assumed '_MI_FROZEN_NAME' in file modules/frozen_bubble/xoops_version.php line 3
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_FROZEN_DESC - assumed '_MI_FROZEN_DESC' in file modules/frozen_bubble/xoops_version.php line 5
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_FROZEN_SUBMENU1 - assumed '_MI_FROZEN_SUBMENU1' in file modules/frozen_bubble/xoops_version.php line 19

How can I fix this problem in a hurry?

Mithrandir
Re: Users complaning about blank page!

Turn off the Soapbox new articles block and report the bug on the soapbox project pages on dev.xoops.org

theprof
Re: Users complaning about blank page!
  • 2004/7/30 17:28

• theprof

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/14

that actually worked, I will report the bug now..

appreciate it

Login

Who's Online

133 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 133

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits