rudycash
Paid job developing module
  • 2004/6/30 21:08

• rudycash

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/12

First of all I love Xoops. You are all cool..

I need some help advice. I've just received a request to produce a site for a large company of photographers. They have about 50 - 60 photographers and I can fulfill all their feature requests in Xoops. However there is one part of the site I'm not sure about. This is what they need

Quote:
The database would be an area where each franchisee would enter details on customers (address, phone numbers, etc.) plus a one to many relationship with “contracts” – whether these be Weddings, Portraits or Events.  Depending on the type of contract different information would be held – for weddings you would have things like package selection, venues, home visit address, album selection, reprints, status, etc, while for a portrait it would be less information.  Then against each contract they would need the facility to enter income and expenses.  Ideally, there would be some pre-defined triggers that would remind the franchisee to perform an action.  An example would be on a wedding where a deposit is paid on the booking (status change to booked) and 50% of the balance is payable 3 months before the wedding with the remainder payable one month before (I think that’s right).  The system would perform a daily check on what balances need invoicing and send an e-mail to the franchisee reminding them to action it.   There would also be various reports, both at a franchisee and a head office level.  If there is a way to produce some of the reports as downloadable csv files, then so much the better.

This seems like a tough one + expensive - They will pay and I don't want to lose the job because I can't add this functionality to the site.

Any ideas or suggestion or just a rough idea how much this would cost.

Kindest

regards

to all lovely Xoopsters

rudycash
Re: Paid job developing module
  • 2004/6/30 21:26

• rudycash

• Just popping in

Cool - any idea where I might find it?

rudycash
Re: Paid job developing module
  • 2004/6/30 21:48

• rudycash

• Just popping in

I don't think that will help

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits