culshaja
Disapperaing adminmenu.php
  • 2004/6/30 13:23

• culshaja

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/30

Hi,

I have installed XOOPS on my hosted site and used the online installer. Everything is created properly apart from when I go to the admin page. The adminpage.php page never gets generated and I constantly get the first time login message.

I know that I don't have firewall isuues as when I go to opensourceCMS and try out XOOPS admin there I never have an issue.

I installed XOOPS on my local machine and got everything working completely. I copied the adminmenu.php up to my hosted server and it works the first time. After that it is deleted from the server

The hosted server is running LINUX with PHP 4.1.2 You can view the complete specs of the php install here - http://php.easyspace.com/

I noticed that it has globals turned on. Is that an issue?

Another thing is that any database updates done via the admin section never make it to the database. Other applications using the same connection info as the XOOPS install do not have an issue at all connecting and updating tables within the same database.

Please help, this is an install for a charity and I want to get it up soon so they can improve their visibility.

Thanks,

James

Login

Who's Online

247 user(s) are online (171 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 247

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits