elvir
COULD NOT UPDATE ATER UPGRADE
  • 2004/6/28 20:47

• elvir

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/4 1

I've made an update from 2.0.6 to 2.0.7 and after trying to update my modules i've got an error:

Could not update System
Could not update Downloads
... etc ...

Now it looks my data base remain the same as it was before update to 2.0.7.

Any idea!?

Thanks

Mithrandir
Re: COULD NOT UPDATE ATER UPGRADE

Are you sure that you have not accidently enabled some kind of software firewall, blocking your HTTP referrer? Can you do other database changes? Such as adding news/forum posts.

We have not changed anything (if I recall correctly) in the module update process so I think it's best to look at other things first, to narrow it down.

elvir
  • 2004/6/28 21:03

• elvir

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/4 1

No Mithrandir, I didn't do anything of those you told. It was just simple upgrade. Also, I try to install xoogle module, and couldn't. It says:

Unable to install XoOgle. Error(s):
-
Installing XoOgle

- Could not insert XoOgle to database.

It's not big deal. Anyway, it's time to do another fresh installation but I was curious. It can happen to someone else.

Buy the way, I've made an expedition into my SQL over my phpmyadmin and under STRUCTURE I've found this:

xoops_mylinks_cat Browse Select Insert <a href="tbl_properties_structure.php?
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\WEBROOT\web\modules\phpmyadmin\admin\db_details_structure.php on line 116

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\WEBROOT\web\class\errorhandler.php on line 211

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\WEBROOT\web\kernel\session.php on line 131

I have no idea how an why it occur.

Thanks

amayer
  • 2004/9/6 19:55

• amayer

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/18

This may or maynot be related, but after upgrading to 2.0.7.1, I am also getting the "maxiumum execution time exceeded" for a module I have in production, exspecially pages that where CPU hungry before.

It was ok before (in version 2.0.3), so could there be some new code in 2.0.7.1 that is less efficient and uses significantly more CPU cyles?

Thanks,

Andy

Login

Who's Online

150 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 150

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits