• 2004/6/25 14:56

• FlySwatter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Site isn't live yet and everything seems to be working, but:

Xoops 2.07 with the following modules:

antidos,xdirectory,jobs,wordpress,myalbum,myads,agendax,
sections,polls,headlines,weblinks,news,forum

I deactivated wf-sections (it was the last module I installed)because after installing and reloading I got a blank page.

Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_NAME already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 5
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_MENUADD already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 7
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_DESC already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 10
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_BNAME already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 13
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU1 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 16
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU2 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 17
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU3 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 18
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU4 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 19
Warning [PHP]: fopen(http://): failed to open stream: Success in file modules/xoopsheadline/class/headlinerenderer.php line 62

Leave it alone or should something be fixed?

Mithrandir
Re: Debug shows...

the important one of those are
Warning [PHP]: fopen(http://): failed to open stream: Success in file modules/xoopsheadline/class/headlinerenderer.php line 62

Meaning that the headlinerenderer could not open the stream. That may need fixing before your headlines module/block will work 100%.

tl
  • 2004/6/25 18:09

• tl

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/6/23

Xoops Tips: Trouble-Shooting Headline Module

You will need your hosting company to enable url_fopen in order to use xoopsheadline module.

If your site is work just fine, I would not worry about other error messages (it seems that you have duplicate definitions)

FlySwatter
  • 2004/6/26 4:18

• FlySwatter

• Just popping in

Thanks everyone.

Quote:
You will need your hosting company to enable url_fopen in order to use xoopsheadline module.

I have a VPS. And being a wannabe, is that something I can enable somewhere? Like in httpd.conf?

//edit

never mind

Followed the link and saw it was in the php.ini file.

//edit

php.ini shows Local Vaule 1 and Master Value 1

Don't know what that means.

FlySwatter
  • 2004/6/26 4:51

• FlySwatter

• Just popping in

Just looked at my php.ini file and it appears it's set to "On"

; Whether to allow the treatment of URLs (like http:// or ftp://) as files.
allow_url_fopen = On

FlySwatter
  • 2004/6/27 2:41

• FlySwatter

• Just popping in

The url_fopen error dissapeared!

So I can ignore the below? Is there a way to trouble shoot this and eliminate the duplicate definitions?

Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_NAME already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 5
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_MENUADD already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 7
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_DESC already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 10
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_BNAME already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 13
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU1 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 16
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU2 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 17
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU3 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 18
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_CLA_ADMENU4 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 19

tl
  • 2004/6/27 2:54

• tl

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/6/23

If your site has no problems running, you probably should not worry about those error messages.

If they are really bugging you, you could take a look to see if the definitions are defined in other files in
modules/jobs/language/english/

Likely one would be main.php, but check other files as well.

Login

Who's Online

138 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 138

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits