Guido83
is my WF-section gone?
  • 2004/6/17 21:18

• Guido83

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/7

Hi all! A week or two ago, there was an error in the MySQL tables of my website. I re-installed XOOPS and put back a backup of the whole system. Almost everything works fine now, except for the WF-section.
In the administration menu I can see that the articles are still there, but there are no categories so the articles don't show. I can't make them myself however, because the system won't remember my settings.
I need some help overhere, please! Thanks!

Bender
Re: is my WF-section gone?
  • 2004/6/17 21:25

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Did you have special characters in there which could have been ended up in the table names or columns? (I don´t know how wf-section works there though ... so its just a wild guess)

Read Dave´s post in this thread ... which would be a bad thing i guess

Best way to make a backup

Catzwolf
Re: is my WF-section gone?
  • 2004/6/18 0:33

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

Guido83 wrote:
Hi all! A week or two ago, there was an error in the MySQL tables of my website. I re-installed XOOPS and put back a backup of the whole system. Almost everything works fine now, except for the WF-section.
In the administration menu I can see that the articles are still there, but there are no categories so the articles don't show. I can't make them myself however, because the system won't remember my settings.
I need some help overhere, please! Thanks!

You are using the same version of WF-Section that you had installed before you had your troubles? It sounds to me that the database tables for WF-Section are corrupt, maybe you could use the backup tables?

Liquid
WF-Section Webmaster

Login

Who's Online

440 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 440

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits