Anonymous
Once again I am trying.....
  • 2004/6/17 15:28

• Anonymous

• Since:

To install a 2nd XOOPS site, on one of my subdomains, this time I got to the end....but when I do get there..I get this...

"Warning: main(/var/www/yoursite/class/logger.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/yoursite/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 26

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/var/www/yoursite/class/logger.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/yoursite/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 26

Warning: main(/var/www/yoursite/class/database/databasefactory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/yoursite/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 27

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/var/www/yoursite/class/database/databasefactory.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/yoursite/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 27

Warning: main(/var/www/yoursite/class/database/mysqldatabase.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/yoursite/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/var/www/yoursite/class/database/mysqldatabase.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/yoursite/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 28

Warning: main(/var/www/yoursite/class/database/sqlutility.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/yoursite/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 29

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/var/www/yoursite/class/database/sqlutility.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/yoursite/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 29

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'xoopsdatabasefactory' in /var/www/yoursite/install/class/dbmanager.php on line 45"

I tried to overide them, and install new ones....But it is still giving me the same error message. Does anyone have any idea How to get rid of this problem

appreciate the help

eq

tl
Re: Once again I am trying.....
  • 2004/6/17 15:34

• tl

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/6/23

What is the physical path in your subdomain mainfile.php?

I hope it is not /var/www/yoursite as the error indicated

Anonymous
  • 2004/6/17 15:46

• Anonymous

• Since:

yes it is /var/www/yoursite....I believe....why Something badly wrong???

Let me go check the mainfile.php

tl
  • 2004/6/17 16:04

• tl

• Friend of XOOPS

Nothing wrong with it, if that is your real physical path.

Domain and subdomain are usually set up (in your case likely) as the following:

/var/www/eq_image/
/var/www/eq_iamge/subdomain1

I highly doubt that the hosting company would assign you a web directory called yoursite. So check your mainsite's mainfile (as you mentioned it is working) for the correct physcial path.

Anonymous
  • 2004/6/17 16:04

• Anonymous

• Since:

if ( !defined("XOOPS_MAINFILE_INCLUDED") ) {
define("XOOPS_MAINFILE_INCLUDED",1);

// XOOPS Physical Path
// Physical path to your main XOOPS directory WITHOUT trailing slash
define('XOOPS_ROOT_PATH', '/var/www/yoursite');

Is what I have

eq

Anonymous
  • 2004/6/17 16:06

• Anonymous

• Since:

Oh you asking is yoursite, the Main domain....no, yoursite...is a subdomain I made....

eq

Mithrandir

Erhm... "yoursite" is an example since we cannot know for sure, what your path will be on your host.

You should of course change it to the one, you actually have (unless you host it yourself and actually HAVE a /var/www/yoursite folder structure in which case, I apologize)

tl
  • 2004/6/17 16:07

• tl

• Friend of XOOPS

What is the physcial path in your mainsite' mainfile.php? Are you hosting your own site?

Anonymous
  • 2004/6/17 16:14

• Anonymous

• Since:

// XOOPS Physical Path
// Physical path to your main XOOPS directory WITHOUT trailing slash
define('XOOPS_ROOT_PATH', '/var/www/yoursite');

// XOOPS Virtual Path (URL)
// Virtual path to your main XOOPS directory WITHOUT trailing slash
define('XOOPS_URL', 'http://yoursite.problacks.com');

-------------------------

eq

tl
  • 2004/6/17 16:18

• tl

• Friend of XOOPS

Your MAIN SITE (www.problacks.com) physical path.

Login

Who's Online

244 user(s) are online (152 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 244

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits