chwloon
main page can't display
  • 2004/5/24 9:35

• chwloon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/5 7

it might be a silly question, but i reall need somebody's help in it.

I've installed XOOPS to my web root folder, but after sometime i felt the web root folder is very messy and I move all the XOOPS files and folder in to another folder to make them more organized. But after that I can't access to my website.

Anybody could tell me what should I do?

below is all I can see when I go to my main page:

Warning: main(/home/acgrealm/public_html/include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/acgrealm/public_html/acgrealm/mainfile.php on line 72

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/acgrealm/public_html/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/acgrealm/public_html/acgrealm/mainfile.php on line 72

Warning: main(/home/acgrealm/public_html/class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/acgrealm/public_html/acgrealm/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/acgrealm/public_html/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/acgrealm/public_html/acgrealm/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(/home/acgrealm/public_html/class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/acgrealm/public_html/acgrealm/header.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/acgrealm/public_html/class/template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/acgrealm/public_html/acgrealm/header.php on line 62

Bender
Re: main page can't display
  • 2004/5/24 10:05

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

You didnĀ“t really expect it to be working after the move, did you?

Just download your mainfile.php from the root directory.

Edit it where it reads:

// XOOPS Physical Path
    // Physical path to your main XOOPS directory WITHOUT trailing slash

define('XOOPS_ROOT_PATH''/usr/local/blah/blah/rootdir/html');

and just add /newsubdirectory to that path.

After doing so you can access your website again. Now go into the admin section and update every module.

After that everything should be fine.

chwloon
  • 2004/5/25 17:37

• chwloon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/5 7

Thank you Bender,

but still have problem on showing the site. I'll keep trying. I really don't have much knowlage in web, have to come across a lot of trail an error.

Anyway thanks for your help... will ask you when really despaired.

adarowski
  • 2004/6/17 14:02

• adarowski

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/17

I'm having a similar problem, only I *just* installed for the first time. Got all the way thru the installer with everything going well, and when I clicked "HERE" to see my page, I got this:

Warning [PHP]: main(/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/darowski.com/httpdocs/xoops/kernel/object.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file include/common.php line 78

Any ideas? Thanks.

Bender
  • 2004/6/17 15:13

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Quote:

adarowski wrote:
I'm having a similar problem, only I *just* installed for the first time. Got all the way thru the installer with everything going well, and when I clicked "HERE" to see my page, I got this:

Warning [PHP]: main(/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/darowski.com/httpdocs/xoops/kernel/object.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file include/common.php line 78

Any ideas? Thanks.

1. did you check if in the subdirectory kernel the file common.php exists? If not ... redownload XOOPS archive and upload the whole package it again.

2. Check mainfile.php if

Quote:
// XOOPS Physical Path
// Physical path to your main XOOPS directory WITHOUT trailing slash
define('XOOPS_ROOT_PATH', '/usr/local/blah/blah/rootdir/html');

really matches your physical path.

Login

Who's Online

179 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 179

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits