bordacs
Myalbum sorting problem with my photos
  • 2004/5/17 7:58

• bordacs

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/4 1

In myalbum 2.65 if I select my photos to list I can't use the sorting order feature because I got an error: category id not specified .
It is clear that there is no selected category, because my photos may comind from many categories.

So is there an idea how to perform an order anyway? I tried to remove the cid form the url, but it doesn't solved the problem, I think myalbum need cid to sort.

Any help?

GIJOE
Re: Myalbum sorting problem with my photos
  • 2004/5/19 8:26

• GIJOE

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/13

hi bordacs.

It must be a bug.
The bug will be fixed in 2.75.

Thank you for reporting!

luckylin
  • 2005/12/6 15:58

• luckylin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/5 2

I have the sorting problem, too, but different than yours - my version is 2.63, and the problem is only happening when I use "batch" file uploading. Basically, I always rename photos to their order which is my preferred order, too, for eaxample photo01.jpg.........photo20.jpg.

The problem is no matter how I uploaded them, one by one from #1 to #20 (yes carefully by the order), or ZIP it in one file then unzip at the Unix server end (by using Cpanel file manager), whenever it goes to batch upload from local, the final output order is wrong, I can sort it by the file name (which will become to the title) but the real file order is a mess, in the album, photo #1 (from the top navigator) could be photo12.jpg, #2 could be photo02.jpg....
it has a pattern but I could not figure out what to fix... can anyone tell me how to "sort and batch them right"?

I originally build my site under Win server + php + xoops, this never happen under the win server; after move to unix server, the problems start. It seems relate to the file sorting of OS but I have no clue.

Could anyone have the answer also cc me at "meWorkaround at gmail.com" - please change the at to the @... for anti-spam reason

Thank you!

crackerman
  • 2006/7/15 3:00

• crackerman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/26

I have a problem with that module
I goy the version 2.84 but when I try to see a picture it said me "Error: category id not specified"

The question is if I have to change my version of this module?

thanks

crackerman
  • 2006/7/31 16:43

• crackerman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/26

Please Help me!!
I can't fix this error and I have a lot of time with this

error: category id not specified

HELP I NEED SOMEBODY HELP!!

homergz
  • 2006/7/31 17:40

• homergz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/21

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits