ChrisHine
User Permissions
  • 2004/5/9 1:07

• ChrisHine

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/9 0

Can someone please help me, Ok, I think i may have deleted a table out of my database accidentally with the user permissions in it! Any user who has registered before I did this is now not able to access any part of the site what so ever (including the admin account) they get the message, "you do not have permission to access this site"! I was trying to port my phpbb over to newbb, in the end i deicided not too and delete the bb related tables, I may have delete permissions in the process, can anyone help me? If people would like a demonstration of what i mean, just drop me an email and i will give you a username and pass that has been effected! Anyway if anyone knows whats going on, or what table I may have deleted, could you please help me out, thanks! Btw my site is http://www.byondhorizons.com, Im currently testing XOOPS to see if I will release it on our site! We are a big gaming community but have been out of the game for about 4 months. Anyway any advice is welcome, thanks, my email is chris_hine@byondhorizons.com

Dave_L
Re: User Permissions
  • 2004/5/9 1:34

• Dave_L

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/11/7

Can you restore the database from your most recent backup?

ChrisHine
Re: User Permissions
  • 2004/5/9 7:31

• ChrisHine

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/9 0

I havent backed it up since installing xoops, so for a few days! :'(

Login

Who's Online

333 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 333

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits