Anonymous
Admin Theme and CSS
  • 2004/5/8 22:31

• Anonymous

• Since:

You people are so inspiring that I had to start hacking away again on my site (which has no content by the way)

Right now I am working on my admin theme and I have most of the items in the style.css file figured out but I can't figure out a couple of things. Maybe someone here can help:

towards the bottom of the file are 5 tags labled
.bg1 background-color#ffffff;}
.bg2 background-color#ffff00;}
.bg3 background-color#ffcc66; color: #ffffff;}
.bg4 background-color#000000;}
.bg5 background-color#7f1c38;}

I have figured out that bg5 controls the color for the menu background but what do the others control? So far I can not find anything that uses these?

And what is this for:
html scrollbar-face-color#; scrollbar-highlight-color: #dd22bb; scrollbar-shadow-color: #d5d5d5; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #000000;}

tjnemez
Re: Admin Theme and CSS
  • 2004/5/9 1:56

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

hey queentux,

some of the backgrounds could be for sql messages, like could not update data or error, not sure. view your source and use edit - find, for the bg colour. you can also do a search in your directories (local) with your editor- find and replace.

the last one is easy, it is for your scrollbar settings. use a grafics program to check out the colours as well to identify them.

Anonymous
Re: Admin Theme and CSS
  • 2004/5/9 19:18

• Anonymous

• Since:

Thanks, I did try that before posting and none of those above are listed when I view source. but I think I have a clue about the scrollbar....it has something to do with how the scrollbar borders are in IE, which I dont use so it is pointless for me.

Thanks for the post.

Login

Who's Online

121 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 121

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits