TwACharmed
Wonder if this is possible ...
  • 2004/5/5 6:18

• TwACharmed

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/3 1

well im kinda new to xoop .. have been using phpnuke alot ... i like xoop alot but there is something i missing and i dunno if it is possible to get this on xoop ... it is the statistic, to show the sites statistic and how many have been on it and then also this

mark all forums read - sometimes maybe ppl not read everything and then this little things is many times good to use or a view posts since last visit

i also wonder if it is possible to get a teamspeak module/block on xoop ? does anyone have any good ideas ?

WarDick
Re: Wonder if this is possible ...
  • 2004/5/5 6:30

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

Try I-Stat and Teamspeak in the downloads section. I have installed IStat it looks good. Have not tried Teamspeak.
There are hacks for mark all forums and Newbb Pro.

carnuke
Re: Wonder if this is possible ...
  • 2004/5/5 7:19

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Quote:
it is the statistic, to show the sites statistic and how many have been on it and then also this

We all have our favorites when it comes to statistics. Server logs are the fastest and most comprehensive. Use them with a script like awstats. There are 2 scripts that run with XOOPS PPHlogger and PHPstats. There is also a new one that you can see onhttp://123rando.com I personally like and use PHPstats and if you want you can see it in action on my site as below. (look for site records beneath the left menus) If you click full ststistics, you will see the main scripts.

I have just installed teamspeak but have not sourced a server yet, so the trial is incomplete

Richard

Login

Who's Online

182 user(s) are online (148 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 182

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits