AZNative
piCal 6.0 Bugs?
  • 2004/4/29 4:53

• AZNative

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/21

I created a very large SQL script that inserts a bunch of calendar events directly into the database. Here is an example of one of those INSERT statements:

INSERT INTO xoops_pical_event (uid, groupid, summary, sequence, description, transp, admission, class, allday, start, end, event_tz, server_tz, poster_tz)
VALUES (1, 00000, 'Tax Day', 0, 'Tax Day', 1, 1, 'PUBLIC', 1, UNIX_TIMESTAMP('2004-4-15 00:00:00'), UNIX_TIMESTAMP('2004-4-15 23:59:59'), -7, -7, -7);

There are 132 of these statements that insert events throughout the year, in just about every month. All events are "All Day" events. What I notice that for the month of April, the event shows up on the correct day and also the day before. So, if you take the insert statement above for example, the event "Tax Day" will show up on April 15 and April 14. This happens for all events in April and it doesn't matter what year either. When I put the same event for April 15, 2007, the same thing happens.

Also, if I go into the calendar and add the event manually, the same thing occurs, so it appears that it has nothing to do with the SQL statements.

Again, this only happens for the month of April.

Bug number 2:

After inserting all 132 events, I decide to edit one of them. I open up the event and choose the option to "Show as Bar". After I save it, every event that month has a bar, not just the one I checked.

I'll try to do some investigating myself, but there's a lot of code....

Login

Who's Online

216 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 216

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits