mikesmin
Restore of Xoops Problem
  • 2004/4/22 12:42

• mikesmin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/10

I restored my XOOPS site because of problems with my web host and am getting error messages when I sign in. I am running XOOPS 1.3.10.

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_MEMBERS_NAME - assumed '_MI_MEMBERS_NAME' in /hsphere/local/home/mikesmin/closetojesus.org/modules/xoopsmembers/xoops_version.php on line 2

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_MEMBERS_DESC - assumed '_MI_MEMBERS_DESC' in /hsphere/local/home/mikesmin/closetojesus.org/modules/xoopsmembers/xoops_version.php on line 4

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_MEMBERS_BNAME1 - assumed '_MI_MEMBERS_BNAME1' in /hsphere/local/home/mikesmin/closetojesus.org/modules/xoopsmembers/xoops_version.php on line 22

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_MEMBERS_BNAME2 - assumed '_MI_MEMBERS_BNAME2' in /hsphere/local/home/mikesmin/closetojesus.org/modules/xoopsmembers/xoops_version.php on line 28

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MB_MEMBERS_TITLE2 - assumed '_MB_MEMBERS_TITLE2' in /hsphere/local/home/mikesmin/closetojesus.org/modules/xoopsmembers/blocks/members_new.php on line 40

I get these types of messages all over the place, so it is not related to any specific module. I have tried CHGMOD 777 to all Cache folders in the Modules. I also did a CHGMOD 666 to all files in the cache folders. I'm still thinking that this is a permissions problem. What else am I missing? I couldn't find the 1.3.10 documentation on the XOOPS site.

RemyA
Re: Restore of Xoops Problem
  • 2004/4/23 11:15

• RemyA

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2003/12/5

Quote:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_MEMBERS_NAME - assumed '_MI_MEMBERS_NAME' in /hsphere/local/home/mikesmin/closetojesus.org/modules/xoopsmembers/xoops_version.php on line 2
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_MEMBERS_DESC - assumed '_MI_MEMBERS_DESC' in /hsphere/local/home/mikesmin/closetojesus.org/modules/xoopsmembers/xoops_version.php on line 4
.... .... ..

You have a problem with you language settings, perhaps you have installed a language pack, try to see what language is active in general preferences, after that look if there is a language directory for your module which also supports the language which is set in general preferences.
this is case sensitive !

Gr. Remy

Login

Who's Online

141 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 141

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits