1
VP-IAL
International Language site
  • 2004/4/13 10:22

  • VP-IAL

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 5

  • Since: 2004/4/13


I'm trying to get a project started on my web site. Any suggestions on how to get it going?

http://www.vision-park.net/portal/

2
sevak
Re: International Language site
  • 2004/4/13 13:07

  • sevak

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 42

  • Since: 2004/4/12


VP-IAL seems different. Will look good better if you can find a logo .Keep it UP!

3
VP-IAL
Re: International Language site
  • 2004/4/13 13:11

  • VP-IAL

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 5

  • Since: 2004/4/13


I will get me a logo eventually. Right now my concern has been getting the site going and getting people interested.

Quote:
VP-IAL seems different.

In what way?

I'm crap at logo design so I will have to find someone else to do it for me but I don't think I will change the site template. I like the default one to much. It's nice and clean. I'm not to keen on the forum theme though.

How to I do it so that the forum is always "flat" thus displaying all the posts at once instead of having to actually press the flat button?

4
VP-IAL
Re: International Language site
  • 2004/4/14 6:39

  • VP-IAL

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 5

  • Since: 2004/4/13


I need ideas on how to get people to come to the site and join up. Anyone got any ideas?