dukehen
Test Module
  • 2004/4/10 0:13

• dukehen

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/9

Hello all, I was hoping I could either get someone to make this mod, or tell me how to do so - maybe something in the middle would work?

Anyway, I am looking to have various content on my site that students could use to read, and then take a quiz on. So, I would like a module that you could access that would have questions on specific content (by id), either through a tests main page, or have it accessible from the relevant content...

All questions, etc. would be stored through the XOOPS db, and accessed the same way. Heck, if possible I would even like to see if such a test could have randomly generated questions out of the pool of available ones.

I don't think this would be a major mod, since it could be based largely off of the news mod, but am not sure. Most work that I have done with XOOPS have been theme oriented.

I hope I have made my case. If anyone knows if a module already exists, then I would gladly check that out too!

dukehen
Re: Test Module
  • 2004/4/10 1:51

• dukehen

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/9

I was able to find myquiz, but have to say I wasn't too impressed with the setup. Perhaps it was a language issue, but my first impression could have been better.

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

134 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 134

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits