jz1977
Theme for Lan Party Site
  • 2004/4/8 9:15

• jz1977

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/8 8

I need a Theme for my Lan Party Site. I have included all the Images with one Html file that i would like this theme to look like if it is even possible for it to look like this. You can download them from Here. Any help would be apreciated. If you need the PSD file i also have that as well. Plus i may add that i am willing to pay to have this done at a professional level. I need this to look Awsome, just as it does with the html.

Thanks!!

-Jeff
AIM: JJZ1977
Yahoo:Jz1977
dageeks@dageeks.com

jz1977
Re: Theme for Lan Party Site
  • 2004/4/19 9:31

• jz1977

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/8 8

I may add that this is a template monster template. I am still looking for a developer. I have the whole ZIP for download. please get back to me at dageeks@dageeks.com for more info. I saw some posts that someone does TM Makeovers for Xoops, I am very interested in your services and please contact me asap. The site has a slight module problem where it seems that the mudules are installed but when i click on it to edit, I get an error saying that Module does not exist. I am using PLESK. I know that half of this doesn't belong in this forum catagory. sorry, But if anyone is interested in this TM template. You can Contact me on AIM: JJZ1977 or the email above.

Thanks!!

Login

Who's Online

122 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 122

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits