Ensim and Xoops
  • 2004/3/29 5:43

• incama

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/24

I've got a mail message from Ensim, look and enjoy:

Date: March 23, 2004

Ensim Power Tools 1.5

Ensim is pleased to announce the release of Ensim Power Tools 1.5, a suite of Power Tools applications that can be easily integrated with Ensim Pro and Ensim Basic 3.7 for Linux (RHEL or Fedora Core 1.0).

Power Tools are off-the-shelf Web applications that provide e-commerce, content management, forums, chat and other dynamic features for Web sites.

For more information on Ensim Power Tools 1.5, please see the Release Notes.

What's New in Ensim Power Tools 1.5

Power Tools 1.5 comprises a suite of Web applications that can be installed separately on Ensim Pro or Ensim Basic. It includes the following new applications:

b2 0.6.2.2. A classy news/Web log tool for creating blogs.
Crafty Syntax Live Help 2.7. A live support system for site owners to monitor their visitors and help them through chat sessions.
PHPLinks 2.1.3. A PHP tool for users to run a powerful link farm or search engine simulation.
PHPList 2.6.2. A Web-based personalized mailing list manager or customer relationship management (CRM) system.
PHProjekt 4.0.4 and 4.1.1. A modular application for coordinating group activities, and sharing information and documents through the Internet and intranet.
PHP Support Tickets 1.5 and 1.7. A PHP-based one-stop solution for managing customer queries.
WebCalendar 0.9.42. An online calendaring and scheduling system for managing personal, group, and corporate events over the Internet.
Xoops 2.0.5. A tool for developing small-to-large dynamic community Web sites, intra-company portals, corporate portals, and Web logs.
Power Tool enhancements

The following applications have been upgraded in this release:

Form Mailer. Upgraded to version 5.0.
Gallery. Upgraded to version 1.4 and version 1.4.1.
Invision Power Board. Upgraded to version 1.2 and version 1.3.
PHPNuke. Upgraded to version 7.0.

great isn't?

Mithrandir
Re: Ensim and Xoops

Except for the fact that it is 2.0.5 included, it is always good with more publicity.

Now we just need to make the scripts included obsolete by offering just as good modules for XOOPS

Bassman
Re: Ensim and Xoops
  • 2004/3/31 5:56

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

I've just installed a Debian Linux-based OS on one of my comps called Xandroswhich has a nifty upgrade/install feature. You can browse various packages to install and use. I reckon XOOPS should be included in their offerings! Especially since they already have some (IMHO)inferior products already in there.
Maybe someone from XOOPS should make them an offer they can't refuse!

Login

Who's Online

211 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 211

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits