patagon
Theme with 3 columsn for content
  • 2004/3/22 15:55

• patagon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/1/8 0

Hi,

first, I have been away from these forums for a while. my XOOPS (future) site is a personal project & I didnt have time to develop it these last months. I have been reading the forums for a while now, and I'm glad to see the project is always going forward

now my question. For my site I would like to have 3 colums with content. That is, a 'menu' on the right, a left block and in the middle 3 colums with content. Some of the blocks there will use the 3 columns (for one news for example) while others will be split in 3 (for example one item on the left, one on the center and a right one). The themes that I saw seem to have only two columns. I may be wrong about this, since my understanding of themes is not that good...

So if anyone knows of a theme that has 3 columns please let me know. I also will be making my own theme, so if the 3 column theme I use as an example is clean and clear well...that would be an advantage

thanks

tjnemez
Re: Theme with 3 columsn for content
  • 2004/3/22 16:31

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

hey patagon,

the majority of XOOPS themes are 3 columns; unless i am misunderstanding what you are looking for.

patagon
  • 2004/3/22 16:37

• patagon

• Quite a regular

Thanks for the reply. unless I am missing something (v.possible) this theme (on xoops.org main page) is 3 columns, one on the left, a main content and another on the right, but I need 3 columns on the main content area, so 5 columns in total, counting the ones on the right and left...

patagon
  • 2004/3/22 16:39

• patagon

• Quite a regular

BTW the url in your sig has a few extra dots (http://www.mindhealth.ca.../) very nice site once I got rid of that in the url

Login

Who's Online

256 user(s) are online (179 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 256

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits