tripmon
visit.php Downloads Checker Problems..Help Please.
  • 2004/3/12 8:46

• tripmon

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/2/28

Hi and thanks for any help,

I am near crazy here...
After weeks of dealing with a bug in my providers system, I can finally play with xoops. I have been using the default webmaster account created at installation. I was building away until I tried to use the downloads (1.1) module.

Downloads was not working, visit.php would open a blank page in a new window when I clicked the disk icon in a record from either /modules/mydownloads/index.php OR /modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php.
All 3 debug modes revealed nothing, smarty and sql/blocks were not being called and php threw no errors.

Since the install had been up while the system was not stable, I thought that the problem may be a corrupted file or directory... I deleted everything, FTP'd up again, dropped the db tables and installed fresh.

Everything went fine, but after I installed the downloads module again, the same thing happened with visit.php. Again with no errors anywhere in any debug mode.

I deleted everything, FTP'd up again, dropped the db tables and installed fresh...again..

Finally,
I tried to run Checker before messing with anything, but it will only display the first two lines:
connection to MySQL database is ok
Successful setting of debug mode

and does not fill the page with CRC checks (I have installed the checker xml files).

I saw the include in checkit.php and I put a few echos in the admin/checker.php to see if execution was halted, it runs all the way through.

No PHP errors.

My templates_c, cache, uploads, are all wide open.

WIMP, XOOPS 2.0.6, PHP 4.3.2, downloads 1.1

I will provide any additional information, tests, URLs, necessary.

One last thing, if I login, then click view account I get a blank page (again no errors) at user.php. Don't think this is expected either.

Since I can't get any errors to throw, I'm going to start digging in the code.

Thanks, and of course I'll post back up here to add to the knowledge if I find out on my own...

Trip

tripmon
Re: visit.php Downloads Checker Problems..Help Please.
  • 2004/3/12 22:58

• tripmon

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/2/28

OK,
I see what you were saying Robert.

Thanks!

Didn't want to flood your pm any more than I have. (little bit of shame)

Thanks Thanks Thanks!

Login

Who's Online

243 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 243

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits