mktwain124
multi Lists of avatars?
  • 2004/2/22 21:57

• mktwain124

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/27

Has anyone hacked edituser.php?op=avatarform to show more than one list of avatar groups?

If you have more than a couple dozen avatars, the popUpWindow that displays them loads too slowly. It would be ideal to have several Links - when clicked, where each would display a different group of avatars in the popUpWindow.

Xoops 1.3 had such a hack, but that was before kernel/avatar structure.

mktwain124
Re: multi Lists of avatars?
  • 2004/2/23 16:58

• mktwain124

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/27

Well, I was able to add several additional "Lists" to show up in edituser.php?op=avatarform (which a user clicks to display a unique group of avatars to select from.)

Unfortunately, I am running into a problem with the javascript function in misc.php - myimage_onclick(counter) - it starts counting the entire avatar list and returns incorrect selections. Is there any way to change the javascript function to select the avatar from its unique field "avatar_id" rather than the relative "counter" variable?

Sorry, for such a technical post, but if someone can help me with the javascript, I will be able to contribute this hack so others can have more than one "List" of avatar groups.

Login

Who's Online

248 user(s) are online (155 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 248

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits