• 2004/2/20 19:31

• ruzivo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/3/11

Steps I have taken so far:

1. upload files.

2. set perms on the cache, uploads, and template_c dirs to 777

3. set perms on mainfile.php to 777

4. browsed to location of XOOPS (it is currently on a development server... no outside access to it)

5. I see the install wizards and follow all instructions.
Checking file and directory permissions.. no errors

6. on the general configuration page I have this error:
Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /path/to/xoops/install/class/settingmanager.php on line 76
It's just a notice so it doesn't stop the page from running and I fill out the rest of the settings and click 'next'.

7. I then have the Please confirm the following submitted data for database information. It is all corrent so I click next again.

8.I then see this 'Saving configuration data..' and at the bottom I see 'Configuration data has been saved successfully to mainfile.php.' I click next.

9. on the 'check path & URL' page I have both of these setting corrent (green lights next to each one). So I click next.

10. I am now of the 'confirm database settings' page all the setting are correct. I click next.

11. BLANK PAGE. So now I check the server logs to see what the error message is. This is what I see in the server logs:
Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in

/path/to/xoops/www/install/class/settingmanager.php on line 76

PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant XOOPS_ROOT_PATH - assumed 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH' in /path/to/xoops/www/header.php on line 28

I have searched the forums and XOOPS site to see if anyone else has had this problem I couldn't find anything.

Here is my system setup:

OpenBSD 3.4
php 4.3.3 - safe mode off
mysql 3.23.57
apache 1.3.28
xoops 2.0.6

Thanks

Ruzivo

Login

Who's Online

186 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 186

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits