WPCBlaze
need help
  • 2004/2/18 20:40

• WPCBlaze

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/8 2

Hi i use XOOPS verson 2.0.6

earlyer today my webhost went down , it's come back up now but when ever i try and log onto my site i get this message

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34

and i dont know how to fix it , can somone plz help

Thx for your time

Chainsaw
Re: need help
  • 2004/2/18 20:45

• Chainsaw

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/9/28

Sound like your mySQL is not running, not restored or corrupted. Have you tried contacting your webhost to check on your database?

djsckizo
  • 2004/2/20 13:57

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34

I used to get that error on a blank page every now and then a while back and never knew why it did that. Sometimes it would appear when I went to the site, or other times when I logged in. I never knew why it did that and haven't seen it do that in a long time.

WPCBlaze
  • 2004/2/21 21:23

• WPCBlaze

• Just popping in

I've sorted that now , all i had to do was replace that flie on my database with the one i have on my harddrive and it's sorted

But i do have another problem , some people cant use or even get on my forums , when ever they try to click on them it just says error page cannot be displayed , but i've not had any trouble with it , some times they can get on but most of the time they cant any ideas why this is and how to fix it ?

WPCBlaze
  • 2004/2/21 23:26

• WPCBlaze

• Just popping in

*BUMP*

sorry guys but i really need help, i've tryed everything even reinstalling the forums it just dont help

gridlock
  • 2005/4/26 3:41

• gridlock

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/26

Okay - I ran into a similar problem - the reason this happens is if you don't gracefully logout of your session - specifically your admin session. The way to get around this is go into you PHPAdmin interface, and kill any open processes that you have associated with XOOPS. Everything should be peachy from there on!

Hope this helps!

Login

Who's Online

135 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 135

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits