martijn
Comments bug???
  • 2004/2/8 20:06

• martijn

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/5 2

I don't know if i'm supposed to post it in this forum, but i got a problem with the comments part i think.

I got XOOPS 2.0.6 installed with the latest XoopsGallery (1.3.3.3) But when i post a comment to an existing foto, i get an error:
ERROR: requested index [] out of bounds [10]

If i turn on php debug.. i get the following when i post a comment:

ERROR: requested index [] out of bounds [10]Notice [PHP]: Undefined property: app in file

modules/xoopsgallery/config.php line 5
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: showOwners in file modules/xoopsgallery/config.php line 59
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: HTTPS in file modules/xoopsgallery/init.php line 74
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: GALLERY_NO_SESSIONS in file modules/xoopsgallery/init.php line 107
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: full in file modules/xoopsgallery/view_photo.php line 38
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: index in file modules/xoopsgallery/view_photo.php line 51

It looks-like the module hasn;t got support for XOOPS 2.x, but that module uses the core systems comments part.

So is it a problem in XOOPS or in the module?

The error couses a white screen, but the comments will be displayed when i refresh the picture page, so comments are added to the database succesfully.

My question:
Does anyone have a full solution of the problem?
AND/OR
Does anyone know a hack, so the error page won't be shown?

Thanx in advance!

Login

Who's Online

211 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 211

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits