DonXoop
First Xoops site for review, car club

I've overextended myself and have neglected my promises to help the Modules Dev (sorry guys, I'm coming...). So, enough fiddling around and I'll let my site run for a while.

Subaru Performance Drivers Association is a Subaru car club in Canada. We hope to be a bit different from the usual forums only sites.

The content is light right now until the users start contributing. But I'll take any comments from the XOOPS community. The site is more complete once logged in so if anyone is interested in our club then please register and enjoy.

once again, that is
spda-online.ca

EyeKeeper
Re: First Xoops site for review, car club
  • 2004/1/20 17:00

• EyeKeeper

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/6/11

It's a clean theme...
and easy to read...

NitroFoO
  • 2004/1/20 19:41

• NitroFoO

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2002/1/26

Nice job with the site; i like the theme - very clean and simple. I would contribute however I'm not really into subaru's .

My only suggestion would be to change the link's hover style - probably dropping the yellow backround and just have the text color change when hovering.

- Alek

DonXoop

Thank you for looking at the site. Comments from those with no personal interest in the site or content is just as useful. I don't like the highlights either... Now I have further confirmation.

The tradefoff of wanting trust in the backend and not having money from the non-profit site(s) is that I have low bandwidth. So the theme is a balance between being useful and being bandwidth friendly. I like it lean anyway. Someday I'll get the bandwidth and breath easier...

We need a term equivilent to "slashdotted". Maybe "zooped" or "XoopDotted". It is good to get a stress test once in a while.

Login

Who's Online

251 user(s) are online (163 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 251

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits