gnagis
Admin group problems
  • 2004/1/12 9:51

• gnagis

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/11

I somehow screwed up my administration page so that only the modules have admin icons and controls. All the system admin links are gone. The only thing I recall doing that may have had an ill effect was modifying the webmaster group very slightly. All I did was uncheck visibility of a custom html block. I only wanted it to be visible for non-registered users so I removed the single check mark in both the webmaster group and registered users. The change did do what I intended, however, the next time I went to the admin menu I had no icon for the system.

How do I get the system admin details back into the admin menu?

What is the database table, row and setting that is set when a module is installed? I'm assuming this must get checked to decide which module icon show up on the admin page left column.

Panos
Re: Admin group problems
  • 2004/1/12 12:23

• Panos

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/3/20

Well, this question has been answered quite some time here, and the solution to this bug, sorry feature , is the following. Once logged in, type:

http://www.yoursite.com/modules/system/admin.php?fct=groups

This will take you to the Groups section. From there check every 'System Admin' privileges box and the click on the 'Update' button below. Daaas it

Login

Who's Online

140 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 140

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits