Xtracted
Users upload?
  • 2004/1/11 11:47

• Xtracted

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/1/7 2

I am not sure where to ask, but Ill just try here.. =)

Is there a way to allow certain users to upload documents to my XOOPS page? If I want for example moderators to be able to upload documents from the page.. I dont want to hand out ftp access to people, so a function on the page would be great..

Mithrandir
Re: Users upload?

There are some modules around for this function. Could you be more specific as to, what you want your users to upload?

Xtracted
  • 2004/1/11 11:51

• Xtracted

• Not too shy to talk

Well, some documents, like pdf files and stuff.. Mainly its for using together with the forum on the page.. So they can post in a forum and add a link to a file they uploaded.. but if you have some neat modules that can do cool stuff, that works fine as well.. =)

Xtracted
  • 2004/1/11 23:26

• Xtracted

• Not too shy to talk

I have tried the different modules from the downloads, but I havent found one that does what I want it to.. I want a module that I can use to let certain users upload files to a certain folder on the server.. The modules i've tried let people upload stuff everywhere and I cant do anything to change that..

CBlue

The file manager module will let users upload files but you need to create a group for those users to use this module or give a group you already have created admin rights to the module.

Login

Who's Online

226 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 226

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits