kaper
Notification statistics
  • 2004/1/3 18:12

• kaper

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/26

Is it possible to view statistics of notification system? I would like to know how many users (and who) have notificatons enabled, what content is mostly monitored etc.

kaper

Mithrandir
Re: Notification statistics

Boy, look at you go with these posts (keep it up, nice to see someone active and eager to learn things )

It's possible to retrieve the information, you seek, but it's not currently a part of XOOPS

CBlue

Go to your XOOPS database and click on the notifications table there. You can browse it.

Mithrandir

LOL - yeah, that's one solution

Would be a bit cumbersome to find the most popular item, but deffo usable

CBlue

Yes, very cumbersome! But that's the only place I know of to find this information for now.

Mithrandir

Making an admin page for this thing shouldn't be too hard, though Perhaps someone will pick this up (too busy atm, sorry)

DonXoop

Yeah this shouldn't be too big a deal. I'd suggest researching it stand alone first. Even with Access/ODBC (the horror...) you can develop some queries that work. Then do a module for the X once you have it worked out. Same for other stats, do it stand alone first.

Hint if you must use Windoze...: MySQL_ODBC + Access + Link Tables == access to the database outside of Xoops.

Or the SQL window in phpAdmin (better). Or command line MySQL (best).

Login

Who's Online

136 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 136

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits