hyapadi
Testimonial as what www.friendster.com have.
  • 2003/12/31 14:41

• hyapadi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/31

It will be very great if XOOPS have a testimonial feature like www.friendster.com does. So members can give comment about others members an so on. And also personal gallery for every members.

Thx

carnuke
Re: Testimonial as what www.friendster.com have.
  • 2003/12/31 16:07

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

You may have noticed the 'Testimonials' link left hand side of this page. Click on it and its "coming soon" I like to think it's 'work in progress' as I would certailnly like to add some positive testimonials here. I think friendster would make a great module!! A great community builder! The nearest Ive seen is 'Friendfinder' module

Richard

CBlue

Wow! This is something I want for my community! It would greatly enhance my site to have something like this. I have a large community and it would be great to have this so that members could learn more about each other and connect more with each other.

carnuke
  • 2003/12/31 19:30

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

This comes close to a community web page module. Something that's been asked for a few times on this forum. I recall someone in bodybuilding needing a personal page for each of his members to upload a simple design based on linited graphics, some photo and text etc. It's times like this I wish I was a module developer !!!

We need to keep feeding in ideas here. If enough people get excited someone will take it up. Personally I feel the present account profile is too clinical and standardised. Members need to be able to represent themselves in a more fluid and imaginative way such as friendster offers.

I suspect one of the photo album modules or friendfinder module could be adapted by someone with some experience.

Richard

Login

Who's Online

245 user(s) are online (177 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 245

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits