awreneau
Remove Login, but allow admin to log in
  • 2003/12/10 12:59

• awreneau

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/2/4 1

In an effort to "slim" up the page I'm building I'd like to remove the login block, but still log in as an admin.

Is there a way I can do this. It's going to be used for a particular network and users wont have to log in, only the admin for obvious reasons.

Thanks

Freetime
Re: Remove Login, but allow admin to log in
  • 2003/12/10 13:05

• Freetime

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/30

Just remove the block and use http://adress/user.php adress:) Than remove a new user registration option in admin options.

Mithrandir

System Admin -> General Preferences -> Close site -> groups with login rights on closed site : Webmasters (or whoever groups you want)

DonXoop

I think he wants a site that doesn't show a login block but still allow the admin user. Like was said just turn the login block off (visible off) so it never shows. Than you manually enter /user.php to login when needed. You can make a link on your page, header, footer etc to allow an easy login method for those times and users that do need it and still keep the space minimal.

This is also handy for public sites that have no need for user login except for content management by the admin and designated users.

awreneau
  • 2003/12/10 16:16

• awreneau

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/2/4 1

Your reply is exactly what I want.

Thanks very much!

Login

Who's Online

854 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 854

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits